Davies Blunden & Evans recently expanded its services to include advice, assistance and representation in the field of sports law. We have practical experience in advising and assisting some of Britain’s future athletic prospects along with sporting organisations and can offer a friendly and efficient local service for all sports.
Davies Blunden & Evans can offer a service for clients so that they need not have the inconvenience and cost of seeking a London firm whilst ensuring there is no compromise on quality. We can assist in;
- Player/Athlete Representation;
- Event Management and Sponsorship Agreements;
- Doping advice;
- Sporting Injuries and potential claims;
- Image Rights, Sports contracts and Brand Protection; and
- Disciplinary and regulatory matters.
The South East is a hotbed for sporting prowess and some of these achievements are in golf, cricket, football, athletics and rugby to name a few. We are forging links with sporting establishments and can assist anyone from individuals to corporate companies.