If you go really fast, time goes levitra1 www.levitradosageus24.com slower.
Police Station and Court Hearings
Davies Blunden & Evans solicitors have represented clients facing criminal law proceedings since 1910. We provide high quality help and representation in Magistrates’ Courts, Youth Courts, the Crown Court, and Higher Courts. We are members of the Duty Solicitor Scheme. We regularly provide legal help at Courts and Police stations in Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire and London, as well as farther afield. We help military personnel in England and across Europe.
A team of solicitors is on standby to provide free legal advice at the police station 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Be sure to ask for Davies, Blunden & Evans Solicitors if you are ever arrested or in custody at a police station or as a voluntary attender, to ensure that your rights are protected and you are dealt with expeditiously. Representation at the police station is ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE. Our emergency out-of-hours number is 07973 408686. You can also ask for help for somebody else. We can also help if you are a soldier, a sailor or in the air force.
For court proceedings, we will apply for legal aid on your behalf if you are eligible, or alternatively offer competitive private rates or fixed fees. We can help if you have been charged or summonsed.
Specialist areas of Criminal Law include:
- Benefit Fraud - Fly Tipping
- Criminal Appeals to Higher Courts - Money Laundering
- Dangerous Dogs - Murder and Manslaughter
- Domestic violence - Offences in Mental Health Hospitals
- Drug Trafficking & Serious Drugs cases - Road Traffic Offences
- Sex Offences - Fraud
- Firearms - Taxi Licensing
- General Crime (e.g. Criminal Damage) - Theft and Handling Stolen Goods
- Internet Crime & Cybercrime - Legal Aid Cases
- Train Fare Evasion - Violent offences/Assaults
- Youth Crime - SIA Licensing & representation for door supervisors
- Military Law - assisting Army, Navy and Air Force personnel (RMP/SIB).
- Interviews under caution with the Department of Work and Pensions or the Council
For an initial free legal advice consultation contact us on 01252 872617.